Thursday, July 30, 2009

Well, I have decided that I need to write these moments down, because lately we have been having too many of them and I know that I will forget.

So we are eating dinner tonight and we are having a meatloaf. Carina said her usual "I don't like this", which I know she does she has eaten it before. So I said, well then you won't get any treat after dinner, so she proceeded to ask how much of the slice of meatloaf she needed to eat. I said half, thinking that it would be a good teaching opportunity for the concept of "half". So she showed me "half" and I agreed. Then as she was choking down the piece of meatloaf (because it was so disgusting) she said "this is the part of my life I hate"! WHAT!!!! All I can do is shake my head sorry to be such a mean mom :)

4 comments:

The Plancks said...

Aunt Ana doesnt like meatloaf either. Grandma Connie would just let her eat a turkey sandwich! :)

Peggy Davis said...

Aunt Aunt Peggy understands. Perhaps Carina is a vegetarian. Next time try tofuloaf!

clyde said...

carina, who made this meatloaf? i love meatloaf. my mom makes the best you ever tasted excuse me sammy (sorry i like that). some people don't know how to make it and it tast like dog food we hade in school;. next time put mustard on it mmmm. love grandpa clyde

Jennifer said...

Wow - I keep thinking that life is going to be real interesting in a few years! Just wait for the ear piercing and cell phone discussions...(at seven!!).