Monday, November 01, 2010

I decided to take Audrey and Sam to the zoo. The weather was nice and why not? right? It was a really awesome day the kids were very good - there was hardly no one at the zoo and they were acting so sweet! Audrey was very cute looking at the animals! I thought to myself - I feel very lucky to be able to stay home... and then we decided to get something to eat and it all went down hill from there!! Sam - woofed down his juice and proceeded to throw a fit... needless to say we left the zoo with Sam crying and me sweating again! Oh well I will try again I'm sure :)
Oh don't they look so sweet, holding hands like good friends - this gives me hope :)
On the train - both very excited!

8 comments:

SieMyst said...

It's sad to me that our government is letting the middle class be ruined. Taking their pensions there support to raise their children is being ripped from each of there family's! It breaks my heart to see rich children as they will enter the control grid that poisons there mind and a soul lost in fowl language mixed with death and bad things they are forced to consume. I wish in some way I did not know!

Ben Alexander said...

Sweet kids! Thanks for sharing! :-)

rabidctg71 said...

your blog is fine.u can visit my blog.http://fashionmenwomendesign.blogspot.com/

MLM Software said...

Thank you,
The given information is very effective.
I will keep updated with the same

Software Development


anup@ariestechsoft.net

Genuine said...

Your children are so sweet.

MM.HAMIDUR said...

It is very interesting blog. This picture is real beautiful. gift/anchortext

MM.HAMIDUR said...

It is a very good blog.baby doll/

vitor said...

hello meet the new blog followers and enter the blog http://filmesoriginals.blogspot.com.br/ join our circle