Thursday, August 19, 2010


Well today was the first day of Kindergarten! I can't believe how fast time has gone! It seems so crazy that my little girl is going to school. I always remember saying well when Carina is 5 or when she starts Kindergarten but that seemed like such a long ways away!

Here she is with her teacher Mrs. Crain. Mrs. Crain must have seen my anxiety because she said, "you can stay for awhile if you want", meanwhile Carina is doing great! Carina was so excited to start school! I on the other hand tried to hold it together but had tears streaming down my face as I left the building. I got to the car and lost it!! Good thing Jeff was waiting for me. He basically had to tell me it is going to be alright. He then proceeded to go back into the school to "peek" at her. He said he blew her a kiss.

It is very weird coming back to our house without her here, I'm sure this is going to take some time to get used to. I can't even begin to imagine what it will be like when she goes to college!! I may need to take a vacation! Sammy and Audrey have spent the whole morning playing and I am counting down the hours to go and pick her up!!


Here they are showing her where her cubbie is.

1 comment:

Rachel said...

Don't be sad Monica! At least you still have 2 babies at home!