Tuesday, March 16, 2010


This has been a very busy week - Gannon, Paige and Michele came to visit us. Michele and I went to a conference and the kids got to play for 3 days!!! Carina, Gannon, Paige and Sam had a really good time! Gannon and Paige were able to help Carina celebrate her birthday at Chuckie Cheese! Which according to Carina was "the best birthday ever!"

Happy Birthday Carina - I can't even believe that you are 5 years old!!! This was probably the fastest 5 years of my life! I have loved watching you learn and become such a big girl! You are so funny, smart, sweet, loving and caring. I am excited for you to be five. This will be a fun year ahead, moving into our new house and starting a new school. I can remember things from my childhood when I was five and it will be fun to watch you continue to learn and love!! I feel very, very blessed to be your mom!! I love you my boo bear!

1 comment:

The Plancks said...

KiKi I love you more! You have a special place in my heart! I love watching you grow and seeing how much you are just like your aunt!:) (its a good thing) ha
love ya soooooo much boobear!