Friday, November 13, 2009


9 Months OLD!!!

Wow where is the time going - my "baby" is 9 months old! She is starting to get a spunky streak either that or she knows what she wants, which is becoming very obvious. She has begun to do this "fake" cry face which lets you know she is unhappy or when she is "complaining" (ALREADY)! At times I feel she is telling me exactly what she thinks!

When she sees that Carina and Sam are eating or drinking she would like you to give her something as well! Okay I can understand that... She continues to put food away like crazy but you wouldn't know it by looking at her she still is very petite but is wearing her age in clothes (the only one of my kids that I can say has done this!)

She is babbling all the time and has started this scream when excited (which is cute)! It is very cute to see the relationship that she is getting with Carina and Sam - she loves to watch them and she often looks like she wants to jump out of your lap to get in the mix!! Soon enough... that time will be here soon enough!! Sam is so funny with her - he has the big brother guard which is so cute to see at this early of an age - she looks up to him like he is the best thing ever!!

She has no need to crawl, much like Carina she could careless if there is a toy or something that she wants across the room. She is working on her management skills and will let you know that she would like something different to play with. Audrey is very sweet and has been since day one - very easy going and is so happy! She likes to laugh and is always smiling! I couldn't ask for anything more!!


2 comments:

The Plancks said...

Lil peanut!! Uncle Clint, Maddie and I love you so much!

The Haughs said...

She's so cute, Monica! I cannot believe she is 9 months old already! :)