Saturday, September 19, 2009




7 MONTHS OLD!!

I can't believe that my little "Punkie" is 7 months old! She is still cute, she still is very petite and still has the best crazy hair! This picture says it all to me - is is so sweet and has such a great disposition. Probably the best baby EVER!! (of course I think this, I am her mom...) She loves to watch Carina and Sam and laughs at my singing (which I think doesn't sound too bad). She is very happy and is a bit of a piggy (only said in a loving way)! She loves food, she is eating a number 2 jar of food (any kind) and cereal at least two times a day! When you see her you would never guess that she could eat this much - I wonder where it goes! And yes she is a talker!!! I guess she takes after Carina, Carina talked a lot when she was little but Punkie may talk a little more!!! yikes!!!

No comments: