Sunday, June 21, 2009

I always say that I feel very lucky for my kids to have Jeff as their dad! I always knew that I wanted to marry someone who would be caring and fun and a good dad but I can not even put into words how much Jeff has met any expectations that I had. He goes above and beyond and is involved in everything the kids do. You will often see him wearing a crown or drinking from a tea cup, dancing with princess Carina and teaching Sam to throw a ball. He likes to be silly and loves to take the kids to see new places and teach them about new things! I love watching him teach the kids! He is probably the best dad a kid could have and in turn I feel very lucky everyday! Today we decided to take the kids to Como zoo for fathers day. The kids were able to ride rides with Jeff and see the animals. Happy Father's Day! We love you!!

No comments: