Tuesday, July 29, 2008

Sam is 6 months!

Sam had his sixth month check up today, he is 19 lbs 9 oz. and 27 inches long! He is growing and doing well! I can't say enough about Sam and his great attitude and disposition. He is a really happy baby (except when he is hungry). He does like to eat (a lot) at times and has two bottom teeth coming in (very cute). The doctor said he was very pleased with Sam's development and since there are no shots at 9 months we can wait and come in at 12 months - My friend Michele and I think this would mess up the baby book recording and we will probably go in at 9 months...we'll see!


1 comment:

The Haughs said...

Okay. He is too cute! And I think Carina is so adorable in her little dance outfits. I love seeing what she is up to! :)

Hope to see you guys soon! Let us know if you make a trip to good old Indiana!

Katy