Monday, March 17, 2008


Carina is so funny - let me just share with you some of the things she says: This picture is something Carina saw on a commercial - she is telling you "CAll Me" as she signs a telephone on her ear. While we were in Indy she requested chips from my mom, she didn't say "chips please" like I would have liked her to say. Instead she yelled "CHIPS" like some ordering no manners... when my mom told her that she needed to ask nicely she stated "you ruined my life..." - my mom and I laughed, I don't know where she heard this! Some of her common phrases are "listen to me" and "I am going to be really sad (she thinks this will get her any thing she wants)". I have to say that there is something new everyday and Jeff and I are reminded how big she is getting. It is really fun. She is now 3 years old and the time has just flown by, which makes me want to treasure everyday more and more. Carina has been potty trained for at least six months and does not need any diapers at night! What is really great is that now she is even going to the bathroom on her own! Which is even better...
She loves Sam and likes to say "Oh what a cutie" (which sounds a lot like what Grandma Connie says). Carina's big desire at this moment is to take ballet which she talks about practically everyday! Don't worry she will be starting dance this summer along with her gymnastics class.

No comments: